Take the Forest Park Police Community Satisfaction Survey
The Forest Park Police Department is pleased to announce its use of TipSoft to allow community members to anonymously provide tips to the Police Department either online or by text message.
When submitting a tip using a cell phone:
When submitting a tip using the web:
Tips submitted through these methods are encrypted, entirely confidential, completely anonymous, and they are immediately and securely transmitted.
We look forward to receiving your tips, but remember if there is an emergency, always dial 911 so that Police and Emergency Services can respond as quickly as possible!
320 Cash Memorial Blvd.
Forest Park, Georgia 30297
Phone: (404) 366-7280
Fax: (404) 608-2371
L. Dwayne Hobbs email@example.com
Susan Ridling firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant to Chief/Administrative Supervisor
Tommy Orr email@example.com
Chris Matson firstname.lastname@example.org
Major of Operations
Jamie Reynolds email@example.com
Major of Administration
James Delk firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain of CID Division
The City of Forest Park Police Services Department will deliver effective and responsive law enforcement services to all citizens of the City of Forest Park in a fair and equitable manner. As an integral part of the Forest Park community, we are committed to communicate with those we serve and to join with them in establishing priorities to enhance the quality of life for the entire community.
Respond to calls for service, investigation services, preventive patrol.
Crime prevention programs
Apartment Managers Coalition
Citizens Police Academy
Forest Park Pride
McGruff Truck Program
To deliver effective and responsive law enforcement services to all citizens of the City of Forest Park in a fair and equitable manner.
Police Officer Duties:
Routine Patrol, traffic enforcement, response to emergency and non-emergency calls, participation in community oriented policing programs, and investigation of criminal activities.
• United States Citizen, and at least 21 years of age
• Valid drivers license
• High School graduate (some college preferred)
• Honorable discharge if a veteran
• Successfully complete our background investigation
• Complete the Georgia Peace Officers Entrance Exam
• No DUI arrests within the last five years
• No more than 6 accumulated traffic points in the last year
• No at fault accidents within the last three years
• No active litigation due to traffic accidents
• No felony convictions
• No pattern of misdemeanor offenses
• No bankruptcy or active financial litigation
• No convictions for crimes of moral turpitude
• Pass medical & psychological exams
• Ability to communicate with a variety of people in stressful and emergency situations
• Ability to think quickly and retain composure in stressful and emergency situations
• Ability to exercise good judgment in different types of situations
• Ability to learn quickly and thoroughly
• Ability to gather information and interpret pertinent facts
Police Officers Pay:
$40,803= Certified w/ Master’s Degree
$39,285= Certified w/ Bachelor’s Degree
$37,597 = Certified w/ Associates Degree
$36,753 = Certified w/ High School Diploma/GED
$35,146 = Non-certified (while in academy)
Additional Pay for:
Various Police Certifications
City Paid Individual Health Insurance
Family Insurance for only $13/wk
Eleven Paid Holidays
College Incentive Pay
Vacation and Sick Leave
Twelve Hour Work Schedule
Three day weekend every other week!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications accepted continuously